Founded on 2012, Hong Kong HRG Information Technology Co., Limited is a China-based mobile game developer with over a hundred of employees. Equipped with leading technical innovation ability, HRG embarked on oversea publishing business since 2016 with the help of staff from Mainland China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea and an experienced research and development team in wireless internet application development.
啪啪三国, the first product of the company, make a great success in Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Korea and Japan (it is named 真三國大戰 in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao and 三国魂 in Japan) with a best monthly revenue of 50 million globally. Since its establishment, HRG has published a serie of mobile game, such as 龙门镖局, orginated from a TV series,, and 龙战争, set with western sorcery background. It also acts energetically to explore the oversea markets by acquiring GAE, a renowed Japanese company with over 20 years experience in game field and registering 100 million yen monthly turnover through publishing 戦国修羅SOUL in Japanese market.
Hong Kong HRG brings togater a group of passionate teenagesrs following their dream. Its products illustrate its committment to the game industry that it will stick to innovation, be adventurous in development and believe in the power of quality. HRG is now growing into an international company which insist on its dream of better games, promise distinguished experience to its players and provide favorable welfare to its employees.
This is everything HRG are looking for.
※ Collection and Use of Data ※
1. The Company will collect your personal identification information when you register for or use the products or services of the Company, visit the websites of thr company and participate in promotional activities or awarding games. The Company may also obtain personal information from business partners.
2. When you register for the games of the Company, we will ask you for your name, email address, gender, birthday, address and other data. After you sign up for the products or service of the Company and log in to use its products or services, we will recognize you.
3. The Company will use the data for the following purposes: Improve and provide you with advertising and services based on suggestions or requirements; complete your product or service recommendations or requirements; and inform you about special events or new products, new services etc.
※ Share and Disclosure of Data ※
1. The Company shall not sell or lend your personal identity data to any entity.
2. Unless one or more of the following applies:
a. We will share your identity data with another person or company when we have you consent to do so.
b. We will share your identity data with another person or company in order to provide the services or products you ask for.
c. We will share your identity data with companies which provide services or products on our behalf. (Without advance notice, these companies shall not have the right to use the data we provide outside of providing aforsaid products or services)
d. To meet any legal process or enforceable governmental request; or we identify your behaviors in products or services of the Company violate the terms of membership or user guide for products or services.
3. You may use the interactive options provided by the products or services of the Company to select and set if you allow your name, Email, sex, birth day and address to be disclosed as per your requirement.
※ Right to Change Member Information ※
1. The Company gives you the right to modify your personal information stored by the Company, including the right to accept the Company to inform you of special events or new products.
※ Safety ※
1. For your privacy and safety, Your account data on the Company will be protected.
2. When you try to enter member data editing page or other features containing part of your privacy or personal data, the Company will ask you to re-enter your account and password to verify your identity.
HRGame Member Service Confirmation
1. Comply with members of the norms and legal requirements:
You consent that after you become a member of HRGame, you will be able to use the services provided by HRGame (hereafter referred to as the Service). In the event that Members use the Service, you will accept HRGame’s other relevant specifications (including but not limited to Customer Service Center, Management Rules, Announcements and Notices, etc.) and related laws and regulations, in addition to agreeing to abide by this Service Consent Regulations.
2. About the Service
(1) Members who accept the Service must provide their own computers and mobile devices with Internet access and bear the costs of telecommunications including, but not limited to, "Internet connection fees" and "telephone charges".
(2) Upon completing the relevant registration procedures, you own HRGame membership and can start using the Service, including but not limited to the use of online gaming, business cooperation, top-up services. You agree that the ownership of the service content provided to HRGame members is still HRGame or its partners and any others under mutual agreement. Members shall not lease, lend, transfer or assign it to other third parties and must abide by the terms and condition hereinafter.
(3) HRGame reserves the right to add, change, cancel or discontinue all or part of the relevant system, service or function in the Service, and you agree that HRGame does not need to inform members individually. HRGame is committed to providing members with innovative services or functions, and you agree that the Member's Service Agreement applies to services that are available for existing or future HRGame membership accounts.
3. Real Registration Obligations
Based on the services provided by HRGame, you agree to register your correct, true and complete personal information at the time of registration. If your personal information is subject to change, please update it immediately to ensure your personal information is correct, true and complete. You shall be liable for any liability or violation of the rights and interests of others when you log in with false information or impersonate others. When the log data does not match due to changes or is deemed invalid, HRGame reserves the right to terminate your membership and use the membership services at any time.
4. Updates and Modification of Membership Rules:
If the service agreement is updated or modified, it will be published on the official website of the Company. This website will not notify the members individually. If you use or continue to use the Services after the change of the Service Consent, you will be deemed to have understood and agreed to the terms of the amendment.
5. Change and Termination of Service
a. member login information is not true.
b. use the characters other than Chinese, English and the characters and indecent text as the name of the service.
c. use this service in the name of others.
d. violate these Terms of Service.
5. use the service in a way under HRGame’s sole jurisdiction contrary to fair and reasonable way
6. members who use the service are responsible for any loss or damage to the HRGame.
HRGame shall not be liable or indemnify any member or third party for any distress, inconvenience or damage that may result from the suspension, change of service or termination of membership account.
6. Service Suspension or Interruption:
(1) HRGame may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service in any of the following circumstances and shall not be liable for any compensation or compensation to the user:
1. For the service related equipment, equipment, migration, replacement or maintenance.
2. Discontinue, disrupt, change or cancel the service caused by non-attributable to HRGame.
3. The service is stopped, interrupted, altered or canceled due to force majeure.
(2) HRGame will announce on the Company's official website or e-mail the members before suspending or interrupting the service if HRGame has to suspend or interrupt all or one of the services for the relocation, replacement or maintenance of the relevant system equipment of this website
(3) The expenses of the period are still charged according to the normal standard when the user violates the laws and regulations, the service consents or the cause of the non-attributable to the cause of HRGame, and all or one of the services is suspended, interrupted, canceled or changed
Please take appropriate safety precautions for computers and mobile devices in order to avoid suspension or disruption of the service, which may result in loss of your use, loss of data or other economic and time loss to protect your related interests.
7. Membership Obligations andResponsibilities:
(1) Members shall not use HRGame Member Services for any commercial, illegal and misconduct.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you agree to abide by the business rules and regulations of the Services of HRGame, the rules governing the use of Internet International Practices and Etiquette and agree not to do any of the acts listed below. If you are determined that the following behavior has occurred, HRGame has to remove or delete the content and follow the appropriate action. You agree that the Company shall have the right to terminate this Terms of Service for the perpetrators of serious breaches and to claim damages for the damage arising therefrom:
1. Cause intentional damage, invasion of HRGame server and official website; or the use of plug-ins, the use of program vulnerabilities to modify the game, hack the member database, spread the computer virus program and steal, change, damage or other information and other events.
2. In the game or chat room, issued a foul language, including equivalent in sound, or those who cause any troubles.
3. Those who abuse or oppose each other in the game or in the chat room
4. Publish and transmit articles, pictures, or pictures that contain abuse, defamation, threats, indecentness, obscenity, aggression, etc.; or the contents of the message do not conform to the nature of the publication column, advertise in the bulletin board, yellow joke or post As a chat room to use the actors.
5. In the game to cash or any valuable items trading, trading account, the game props of the actors.
6. Use the Service in the name of HRGame or similar HRGame.
7. The statement is contrary to the public order.
8. The use of the service is determined to have a criminal act or a related suspect.
9. Infringement of intellectual property rights or other rights or infringement of others.
10. Those who intentionally obstruct the operation of HRGame-related services.
11. Those who use complaint function to initiate false accusations or cause damage to the reputation of others or infringe the rights of others.
12. Other things that are hazardous to communications or breach of the law.
(3) Members must be responsible for their own actions, HRGame has the right to check from time to time for the above provisions, but this does not mean that HRGame is obliged to make any form or substance review of the contents of the members' transmission, posting or publication. HRGame reserves the right, however, to remove or delete the content and to terminate or suspend the membership and the membership of the Member, except when HRGame is perceived or by any other person who complains or is a member of the event in violation of the foregoing, membership service. HRGame shall be liable for any damages or damages arising therefrom.
(4) Members agree to secure the account and password of the individual, and shall not share them with others nor lease it to other people and other acts; members shallupdate the personal password from time to time, and log out after use of the Service to avoid misuse by other.
8. Limitation of Liability:
(1) HRGame membership services is provided according to HRGame existing planning and the specific needs of specific users. HRGame does not guarantee that the service will meet all your needs.
(2) HRGame does not guarantee that the services are correct, complete, safe, reliable, appropriate, timeless, stable, continuous and error-free. You agree to make a backup or related processing of the e-mail, filse and other information you send. HRGame shall not be liable for any loss of e-mails, archives and other related electromagnetic recordings as a result of the transmission process.
(3) HRGame shall not be liable for any damage to the computer system or the loss of information on the computer due to the downloading of the e-mail, file and other information downloaded from the service.
(4) HRGame services may be interrupted, temporarily unavailable, delayed, data transmission or storage errors due to failure or malfunction of the hardware and software equipment of the network of other third party manufacturers or related carriers or by third person’s invading of the system to tamper with or falsify the server data. Under the above condition that HRGame shall not be responsible for, HRGame does not guarantee the stability of the service, security, correct, and without interruption. Members shall understand all risks and possible damage caused by the use of the Service and shall not claim any compensation or indemnity.
9. Storage Obligations:
Members are responsible for keeping this service account and password properly and are responsible for all activities performed after logging in to the HRGame tool for the pair of account and password. In order to safeguard the members' own interests, please do not disclose the account or password to the third person, or lend or transfer it to others. HRGame should be notified immediately if a member discovers that an account or password has been used illegally or if there is any abnormality in the use of a security situation. HRGame will not be responsible for any unauthorized use of the password due to your negligence.
10. Data Processing:
Membership agrees that HRGame and affiliates or partners may collect, process, save, transmit and use such information to provide other information or services to members; or make membership statistics for members who have registered or retained members Information, conduct investigation or research on web behavior or use it for any lawful use.
12. Retention of membership:
HRGame does not carry out any form or substantial examination of the contents, including but not limited to text, images, music, images, software, information and various materials, that are transmitted, posted or published by the Member, nor is it warranted, complete and safe or reliable. Members who use the content provided by other members should consider their own risks.
13. Intellectual Property Rights:
The copyright, the patent, the trademark and other intellectual property rights, ownership or other rights or interest of the works and information belong to HRGame or the original owne. Members shall not arbitrarily reproduce, transmit, alter, edit or use in any other form or for any purpose, without previously authorized by HRGame or the original owner, and the offender shall be responsible for all and any liability.
14. Termination of Service:
HRGame is not required to individually notify its member, at any time, to terminate, cancel, stop or suspend all or one of the services. Members shall not claim any compensation or indemnity.
15. Amendments to the Terms of Service:
HRGame reserves the right to add, modify or remove all or part of the Service in the future and you agree that HRGame is not subject to notice individually and that Member shall not claim any compensation or indemnity.
16. Applicable law and the Jurisdiction of the Court:
The interpretation and application of these Terms of Service and the rights and obligations of Members arising from the use of the Service and HRGame shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China (excluding foreign civil laws or other similar laws). And members agree that the District Court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall be the Court of First Instance regarding any disputes caused by the interpretation and application herein; and if any of the terms of service are invalid, it shall not affect the effect of the other parts.