Founded on 2012, Hong Kong HRG Information Technology Co., Limited is a China-based mobile game developer with over a hundred of employees. Equipped with leading technical innovation ability, HRG embarked on oversea publishing business since 2016 with the help of staff from Mainland China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea and an experienced research and development team in wireless internet application development.
啪啪三国, the first product of the company, make a great success in Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Korea and Japan (it is named 真三國大戰 in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao and 三国魂 in Japan) with a best monthly revenue of 50 million globally. Since its establishment, HRG has published a serie of mobile game, such as 龙门镖局, orginated from a TV series,, and 龙战争, set with western sorcery background. It also acts energetically to explore the oversea markets by acquiring GAE, a renowed Japanese company with over 20 years experience in game field and registering 100 million yen monthly turnover through publishing 戦国修羅SOUL in Japanese market.
Hong Kong HRG brings togater a group of passionate teenagesrs following their dream. Its products illustrate its committment to the game industry that it will stick to innovation, be adventurous in development and believe in the power of quality. HRG is now growing into an international company which insist on its dream of better games, promise distinguished experience to its players and provide favorable welfare to its employees.
This is everything HRG are looking for.
Effective date：May 31th, 2021
The Types of Personal Information We Use
This section describes the different types of personal information we collect and how we collect it. We will collect and use the following information about you:
• Information you give us.
(i) when you register for the Game or Service (including your nominated nickname, or custom accounts and information we import from your connected social media account (Wechat, Facebook, Google, Twitter or Apple) in order to set up your profile, including your name as it appears on your social media profile and your profile picture);
(ii) when you log-in as a ‘guest’ in order to use the Game or Service (your nickname);
(iii) when you participate in a survey in the Game or Service (in which case we will process the information you provide to us as part of the survey)
(iv) information you provide when seeking help from us such as your name, telephone number and records of the issues you experience;
(v) billing information, such as your name, payment card number and payment account details;
• Information we collect about you.
We automatically collect certain data from you when you use the Game or Service, including your IP address and device information (such as device type, network data, operating system) and information regarding your use of the Game or Service, such as date and time stamps of actions. We also collect and store your data each time you interact with us, for example, when you use in-app support to communicate with us.
• Information you generate and display in the course of using the Service.
You may provide additional information as part of your profile. You may also provide orgenerate information when you communicate with other users in the Service (e.g., chat log). You acknowledge and agree that information generated within our Service should not be considered private and communications within our Services may be viewed/heard by other users. Please avoid revealing any personally identifiable or sensitive information duringsuch commutations.
• Data we collect from our partners.
You have the option to permit installation of such Cookies or subsequently disable them. You may accept all cookies, or instruct the device/web browser to provide notice at the time of installation of cookies, or refuse to accept all cookies by adjusting the relevant cookie retention function in your device. However, in the event of your refusal to install cookies, the Service may be unable to operate as designed.
Our Service is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect information from children. If you believe that we have unintentionally collected your children’s personal information, you may request the deletion of the information by contacting us email@example.com . In some cases we may ask the user to provide us with their birth date. If such information indicates the user is under the age stipulated by the applicable laws and deemed as child under such laws, we will not collect further personal information from the child until a parent/guardian‘s verifiable consent is obtained.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will use the information in the following ways and in accordance with the following legal bases:
• Device Information (such as: device ID, device type, operating system, CPU, RAM, IP address, MAC address): We use this information to provide and improve the Service such as: to allow users to download and install the software on their devices; to record and keep track of requests from users of the Service; to detect the user network and device status when the user is using the Service; and to correct bugs or errors that occur when the user is using the Service. Use of Device Information is necessary to perform our contract with you to provide the Service.
• Game Data (such as: level, heroes, scores, chat logs and etc.): We use this information to provide Services to users as it is the basis of our Service. Use of Game Data is necessary to perform our contract with you to provide the Service.
How We Store and Share Your Personal Information
In order to perform our contract with you, your personal information will be accessible from and will be processed on our servers. Our servers are hosted on cloud servers such as Tencent Cloud Your information may be transferred to and processed in countries outside the country you are located. We will take steps necessary to comply with applicable legal requirements, such as using European Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses to protect your information. In particular, your information will be transferred to and processed in Singapore where our central database is based.
We share your personal information with selected third parties in and outside your country, including:
• third-party vendors that provide services in support of the Service, such as Tencent Cloud for the purpose of hosting the Game, Apple and Google for the purpose of providing payment services, Helpshift for the purpose of providing customer support, Facebook and Appsflyer for the purpose of the evaluation of our marketing events. Those third party vendors have limited access to your personal information and are contractually bound not use it for other purposes.
• related group companies, with whom we share your information to operate the Services. The transfers contemplated above are made pursuant to our contract with you; and
• law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other judicial bodies and organizations. We disclose information if we are legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with a legal obligation, process or request; (ii) enforce our terms of service and other agreements, policies, and standards, including investigation of any potential violation thereof; (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or (iv)protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection).
The Security of Your Personal Information
We will retain most of your personal information for the lifetime of your use of the Services (i.e. until account deletion in accordance with your request) except that Contact Information obtained from promotional activities will be retained during the lifetime of such activities.
In the event that the processing and retention period have terminated, but personal information is required to be retained continuously for other reasons including for the purposes as prescribed under applicable laws, the relevant personal information will be stored and maintained separately from other types of personal information. If you require us to destroy your personal information before the end of its life cycle, we will destroy your personal information in accordance with local laws.
This section (“Your Rights”) applies to users that are located in the European Economic Area only. For California Residents, please refer to Appendix I. For users located in other territories, please refer to the privacy clauses in our User Agreement.
You have certain rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. Some of these only apply in certain circumstances (as set out in more detail below). We must respond to a request by you to exercise those rights without undue delay and at least within one month (though this may be extended by a further two months in certain circumstances). To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please understand further information may be required to verify your identity when exercising your rights.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you, how we use it, and who we share it with. If you believe we hold any other personal information about you, please contact us.
You have the right to receive a copy of certain personal information we process about you. This comprises any personal information we process on the basis of your consent or pursuant to our contract with you, as described in the section “How We Use Your Personal Information”. You have the right to receive this information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that we transfer that personal information to another party.
If you wish for us to transfer such personal information to a third party, please ensure you detail that party in your request. Note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with personal information if providing it would interfere with another’s rights (e.g., where providing the personal information we hold about you would reveal information about another person or our trade secrets or intellectual property).
You have the right to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate. If you believe we hold any other personal information about you and that information is inaccurate, please contact us.
You can delete your account, or remove certain personal information. If there is any other personal information you believe we process that you would like us to erase, please contact us.
You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
• you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold such personal information; or
• you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us.
You can also exercise your right to restrict our processing of your personal information (as described below) whilst we consider your request.
We may need to retain personal information if there are valid grounds under data protection laws for us to do so (e.g., for the defence of legal claims or freedom of expression) but we will let you know if that is the case. Where you have requested that we erase personal information that has been made available publicly on the Service and there are grounds for erasure, we will use reasonable steps to try to tell others that are displaying the personal information or providing links to the personal information to erase it too.
Restriction of Processing to Storage Only
You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you other than for storage purposes in certain circumstances. Please note, however, that if we stop processing the personal information, we may use it again if there are valid grounds under data protection laws for us to do so (e.g., for the defense of legal claims or for another’s protection). As above, where we agree to stop processing the personal information, we will try to tell any third party to whom we have disclosed the relevant personal information so that they can stop processing it too.
You may request we stop processing and just store the personal information we hold about you where:
• you believe the personal information is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify whether it is accurate;
• you wish to erase the personal information as the processing we are doing is unlawful but you want us to retain the personal information but just store it instead; or
• you wish to erase the personal information as it is no longer necessary for our purposes but you require it to be stored for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of personal information about you. We will consider your request in other circumstances as detailed below by contact us.
We may from time to time send you announcements when we consider it necessary to do so (such as when we temporarily suspend The Service access for maintenance, or security, privacy or administrative-related communications). You may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
Contact & Complaints
For the purposes of European Data Protection Law, the Data Controller is HONGKONG HRG INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact us in the first instance.
Name: HONGKONG HRG INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
This is without prejudice to your right to launch a claim with the data protection authority in the country in which you live or work where you think we have infringed data protection laws.
If we make any material changes to this policy, we will post the updated policy here and notify our users. Please check this page frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy.
Effective date：May 31th, 2021
This Notice does not apply to employment-related Personal Information collected from California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information does not include:
(i) Publicly available information from government records.
(ii) Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
(iii) Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, such as:
(iv) Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
(v) Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, we may have collected the following categories of Personal Information from consumers within the last twelve months:
A name, account name, device ID, email address, IP address
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
A name, address, telephone number, signature, government-issued ID, bank account number, or other financial information. Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories
Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Age, race, gender, national origin
Products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, or any information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement
Physical location, IP address, device shared location, and Wi-Fi connection location
Inferences drawn from other Personal Information
Profile reflecting a person's preferences
We will not collect information associated with your physical location, telephone number, or government-issued ID without first obtaining your consent.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
HRG may collect the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
(i) Directly from you.
(ii) Indirectly from you - for example, from your actions on our websites, games, and applications.
(iii) From service providers and/or third parties, including telecommunication service providers, location services, payment and auditing processors, and social media services.
(iv) From government agencies and public authorities.
(v) From other affiliate entities of HRG.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
HRG may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
(i) To set up user accounts and provide services to the users.
(ii) To promote our products and services.
(iii) To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
(iv) To personalize your experience with our products and services, and to deliver contents or offerings relevant to your interests.
(v) To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
(vi) For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our website, products, and services.
(vii) To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
(viii) To enforce our terms of service and other agreements, policies, and standards.
(ix) To work with third parties and service providers to evaluate their marketing services.
(x) To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the preceding twelve months, we may have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information to the following categories of persons or entities:
Category of Information
Categories of Persons or Entities to Whom the Information Was Disclosed
•dentifiusersCustomer service vendors
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
• Other users
Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
• Other users
• Other users
We do not sell any of your Personal Information.
We may offer nominal in-game currency and rewards to users when they choose to provide their email addresses and/or phone numbers. HRG may use the information collected to serve the user with more relevant promotional materials, and the value of a user's email address and phone number to HRG is reasonably related to the value of the corresponding in-game currency and rewards. Users can withdraw from this incentive at any time by requesting deletion of the collected information, as provided below.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The CCPA provides you with certain rights regarding your Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
The Right To Know
You have the right to request that we disclose to you certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the preceding twelve months. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you the following information responsive to your request:
(i) The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
(ii) The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected.
(iii) The categories of third parties with which we share Personal Information.
(iv) The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
(vi) Our business or commercial purposes for collecting that Personal Information.
(vii) If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, we will list such disclosures, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
The Right To Request Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny a deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
(i) Complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected; provide a good or service requested by the California Consumer or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business's ongoing business relationship with the California Consumer or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the California Consumer.
(ii) Detect security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
(iii) Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
(iv) Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
(v) Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
(vi) Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses' deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent.
(vii) To enable solely-internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer's relationship with the business.
(viii) Comply with a legal obligation.
(ix) Otherwise use the California Consumer's Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
Exercising the Right To Know and the Right To Request Deletion
To exercise the right to know and the right to request deletion, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either emailing us at email@example.com or contacting the in-game customer service.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
HRG is required to respond to your verifiable consumer request no more than twice in a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
(iii) Contain sufficient detail such that HRG is able to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and cannot confirm that the Personal Information belongs to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with HRG. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
HRG will respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt when possible. If we require more time (up to 45 additional days), we will inform you in writing, within 45 days of receipt of the original request, of the extension period and the reason for the extension.
Any disclosures will cover only the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. HRG will deliver information by mail or electronically, at your election, and if provided electronically, the information shall be in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily-useable format that allows you to transmit the information to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to respond or process your verifiable consumer request unless it is manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive. In such a case, we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act on the request, but we will inform you of the reasons for that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing the request.
We will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of your rights under the CCPA, including, but not limited to, by:
(i) Denying products or services to you;
(ii) Charging different prices or rates for products or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
(iii) Providing a different level or quality of products or services to you; or
(iv) Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for products or services or a different level or quality of products or services.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, the ways in which HRG collects and uses your information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us by either emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the in-game customer service.
HRGame Member Service Confirmation
1. Comply with members of the norms and legal requirements:
You consent that after you become a member of HRGame, you will be able to use the services provided by HRGame (hereafter referred to as the Service). In the event that Members use the Service, you will accept HRGame’s other relevant specifications (including but not limited to Customer Service Center, Management Rules, Announcements and Notices, etc.) and related laws and regulations, in addition to agreeing to abide by this Service Consent Regulations.
2. About the Service
(1) Members who accept the Service must provide their own computers and mobile devices with Internet access and bear the costs of telecommunications including, but not limited to, "Internet connection fees" and "telephone charges".
(2) Upon completing the relevant registration procedures, you own HRGame membership and can start using the Service, including but not limited to the use of online gaming, business cooperation, top-up services. You agree that the ownership of the service content provided to HRGame members is still HRGame or its partners and any others under mutual agreement. Members shall not lease, lend, transfer or assign it to other third parties and must abide by the terms and condition hereinafter.
(3) HRGame reserves the right to add, change, cancel or discontinue all or part of the relevant system, service or function in the Service, and you agree that HRGame does not need to inform members individually. HRGame is committed to providing members with innovative services or functions, and you agree that the Member's Service Agreement applies to services that are available for existing or future HRGame membership accounts.
3. Real Registration Obligations
Based on the services provided by HRGame, you agree to register your correct, true and complete personal information at the time of registration. If your personal information is subject to change, please update it immediately to ensure your personal information is correct, true and complete. You shall be liable for any liability or violation of the rights and interests of others when you log in with false information or impersonate others. When the log data does not match due to changes or is deemed invalid, HRGame reserves the right to terminate your membership and use the membership services at any time.
4. Updates and Modification of Membership Rules:
If the service agreement is updated or modified, it will be published on the official website of the Company. This website will not notify the members individually. If you use or continue to use the Services after the change of the Service Consent, you will be deemed to have understood and agreed to the terms of the amendment.
5. Change and Termination of Service
a. member login information is not true.
b. use the characters other than Chinese, English and the characters and indecent text as the name of the service.
c. use this service in the name of others.
d. violate these Terms of Service.
5. use the service in a way under HRGame’s sole jurisdiction contrary to fair and reasonable way
6. members who use the service are responsible for any loss or damage to the HRGame.
HRGame shall not be liable or indemnify any member or third party for any distress, inconvenience or damage that may result from the suspension, change of service or termination of membership account.
6. Service Suspension or Interruption:
(1) HRGame may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service in any of the following circumstances and shall not be liable for any compensation or compensation to the user:
1. For the service related equipment, equipment, migration, replacement or maintenance.
2. Discontinue, disrupt, change or cancel the service caused by non-attributable to HRGame.
3. The service is stopped, interrupted, altered or canceled due to force majeure.
(2) HRGame will announce on the Company's official website or e-mail the members before suspending or interrupting the service if HRGame has to suspend or interrupt all or one of the services for the relocation, replacement or maintenance of the relevant system equipment of this website
(3) The expenses of the period are still charged according to the normal standard when the user violates the laws and regulations, the service consents or the cause of the non-attributable to the cause of HRGame, and all or one of the services is suspended, interrupted, canceled or changed
Please take appropriate safety precautions for computers and mobile devices in order to avoid suspension or disruption of the service, which may result in loss of your use, loss of data or other economic and time loss to protect your related interests.
7. Membership Obligations andResponsibilities:
(1) Members shall not use HRGame Member Services for any commercial, illegal and misconduct.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you agree to abide by the business rules and regulations of the Services of HRGame, the rules governing the use of Internet International Practices and Etiquette and agree not to do any of the acts listed below. If you are determined that the following behavior has occurred, HRGame has to remove or delete the content and follow the appropriate action. You agree that the Company shall have the right to terminate this Terms of Service for the perpetrators of serious breaches and to claim damages for the damage arising therefrom:
1. Cause intentional damage, invasion of HRGame server and official website; or the use of plug-ins, the use of program vulnerabilities to modify the game, hack the member database, spread the computer virus program and steal, change, damage or other information and other events.
2. In the game or chat room, issued a foul language, including equivalent in sound, or those who cause any troubles.
3. Those who abuse or oppose each other in the game or in the chat room
4. Publish and transmit articles, pictures, or pictures that contain abuse, defamation, threats, indecentness, obscenity, aggression, etc.; or the contents of the message do not conform to the nature of the publication column, advertise in the bulletin board, yellow joke or post As a chat room to use the actors.
5. In the game to cash or any valuable items trading, trading account, the game props of the actors.
6. Use the Service in the name of HRGame or similar HRGame.
7. The statement is contrary to the public order.
8. The use of the service is determined to have a criminal act or a related suspect.
9. Infringement of intellectual property rights or other rights or infringement of others.
10. Those who intentionally obstruct the operation of HRGame-related services.
11. Those who use complaint function to initiate false accusations or cause damage to the reputation of others or infringe the rights of others.
12. Other things that are hazardous to communications or breach of the law.
(3) Members must be responsible for their own actions, HRGame has the right to check from time to time for the above provisions, but this does not mean that HRGame is obliged to make any form or substance review of the contents of the members' transmission, posting or publication. HRGame reserves the right, however, to remove or delete the content and to terminate or suspend the membership and the membership of the Member, except when HRGame is perceived or by any other person who complains or is a member of the event in violation of the foregoing, membership service. HRGame shall be liable for any damages or damages arising therefrom.
(4) Members agree to secure the account and password of the individual, and shall not share them with others nor lease it to other people and other acts; members shallupdate the personal password from time to time, and log out after use of the Service to avoid misuse by other.
8. Limitation of Liability:
(1) HRGame membership services is provided according to HRGame existing planning and the specific needs of specific users. HRGame does not guarantee that the service will meet all your needs.
(2) HRGame does not guarantee that the services are correct, complete, safe, reliable, appropriate, timeless, stable, continuous and error-free. You agree to make a backup or related processing of the e-mail, filse and other information you send. HRGame shall not be liable for any loss of e-mails, archives and other related electromagnetic recordings as a result of the transmission process.
(3) HRGame shall not be liable for any damage to the computer system or the loss of information on the computer due to the downloading of the e-mail, file and other information downloaded from the service.
(4) HRGame services may be interrupted, temporarily unavailable, delayed, data transmission or storage errors due to failure or malfunction of the hardware and software equipment of the network of other third party manufacturers or related carriers or by third person’s invading of the system to tamper with or falsify the server data. Under the above condition that HRGame shall not be responsible for, HRGame does not guarantee the stability of the service, security, correct, and without interruption. Members shall understand all risks and possible damage caused by the use of the Service and shall not claim any compensation or indemnity.
9. Storage Obligations:
Members are responsible for keeping this service account and password properly and are responsible for all activities performed after logging in to the HRGame tool for the pair of account and password. In order to safeguard the members' own interests, please do not disclose the account or password to the third person, or lend or transfer it to others. HRGame should be notified immediately if a member discovers that an account or password has been used illegally or if there is any abnormality in the use of a security situation. HRGame will not be responsible for any unauthorized use of the password due to your negligence.
10. Data Processing:
Membership agrees that HRGame and affiliates or partners may collect, process, save, transmit and use such information to provide other information or services to members; or make membership statistics for members who have registered or retained members Information, conduct investigation or research on web behavior or use it for any lawful use.
12. Retention of membership:
HRGame does not carry out any form or substantial examination of the contents, including but not limited to text, images, music, images, software, information and various materials, that are transmitted, posted or published by the Member, nor is it warranted, complete and safe or reliable. Members who use the content provided by other members should consider their own risks.
13. Intellectual Property Rights:
The copyright, the patent, the trademark and other intellectual property rights, ownership or other rights or interest of the works and information belong to HRGame or the original owne. Members shall not arbitrarily reproduce, transmit, alter, edit or use in any other form or for any purpose, without previously authorized by HRGame or the original owner, and the offender shall be responsible for all and any liability.
14. Termination of Service:
HRGame is not required to individually notify its member, at any time, to terminate, cancel, stop or suspend all or one of the services. Members shall not claim any compensation or indemnity.
15. Amendments to the Terms of Service:
HRGame reserves the right to add, modify or remove all or part of the Service in the future and you agree that HRGame is not subject to notice individually and that Member shall not claim any compensation or indemnity.
16. Applicable law and the Jurisdiction of the Court:
The interpretation and application of these Terms of Service and the rights and obligations of Members arising from the use of the Service and HRGame shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China (excluding foreign civil laws or other similar laws). And members agree that the District Court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall be the Court of First Instance regarding any disputes caused by the interpretation and application herein; and if any of the terms of service are invalid, it shall not affect the effect of the other parts.